St Timothy’s Adult Forum, “Adult Conversations Exploring Adult Faith,” promotes adult spiritual growth and learning. What happens? Each Sunday members of St Timothy’s or outside speakers facilitate conversations on various topics. Christian adult faith formation occurs through discussion, participation, and reflections on one’s life, the Bible, and our common tradition. As a consequence, questions by the group are encouraged. The forum meets in the downstairs Library on Sunday mornings between services at 9:00 a.m. All adults are welcome. Grab a cup of coffee and join an interesting and educational hour.
During Lent we will be using the book “Dust Bunnies in the Basket -Finding God in Lent and Easter” by The Rev. Tim Schenck as a basis for our discussions.
- March 5 Lent 1 Dust Bunnies in a Basket session 1 Pat
- March 12 Lent 2 Dust Bunnies in a Basket session 2 Simon
- March 19 Lent 3 Dust Bunnies in a Basket session 3 Nancy
- March 26 Lent 4 Dust Bunnies in a Basket session 4 Mickey
- April 2 Lent 5 Dust Bunnies in a Basket session 5 Marie
- April 9 Palm Sunday – No Forum
- April 16 Easter – No Forum